Wild Atlantic Ultra
50 Mile and Marathon, Louisburgh Co. Mayo
23 May 2020
In absolute awe of the course. Very beautiful scenery and very good roads. Couldn’t ask for a better ultra route. The organisation was brilliant with a team member to direct me at every turn aswell as regular food and water stops every 5km of so, not to mention the 2 lovely ladies who helped me finish the race. I’ll definitely be back next year to do it all again. Highly recommend this race if you are considering a marathon or an ultra. James Donaldson
- No entries will be taken on the day!!
- Runners who complete the race will receive t-shirt and medal.
- Station approx every 5 KM or 3 Mile.
- Finish at the Louisburgh GAA pitch.
- After race refreshments (fruit, soup, tea, coffee)
- Registration Friday 22-05 7PM till 8PM Bunowen Inn Louisburgh
- Registration Saturday 6AM till 6.30AM Louisburgh GAA pitch
- Race distance 50 Mile (80KM)
- Ultra briefing 6.40AM Louisburgh GAA Pitch
- Start 7AM Bunowen Bridge Louisburgh
- 5 Dropbags allowed
- Personal pacers allowed after 40 Mile
- Cut-off time 11 hours
- Race distance is 26.2 Mile
- Registration: Friday evening (22/05/2020) from 7PM till 8PM
- Saturday morning (23/05/2020) 8AM till 9AM
- Leave to Drummin 9.15AM\n- Start time 10AM Drummin
- Cut-off time 8hrs
- Stations approx every 4 mile
- Finish Louisburgh GAA Pitch
- After race refreshments soup, sandwich, coffee and tea